Policy regarding QtWebKit and QtScript

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Dec 23 11:41:47 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 22 December 2015 16:07:06 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> IIRC Thiago said that it didn't use private stuff, so recompiling should be
> more than enough (in case it is really needed).

I might be wrong. But that's the kind of breakage that is easily caught before
Qt releases and should get fixed in updated qtwebkit source packages.

qtquick1 is a whole other story. Its life ends now.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358