Move ktp-call-ui to kdenetwork

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Tue Dec 8 21:36:36 GMT 2015

Hello,

ktp-call-ui is the component of KDE-Telepathy that provides support for
Audio/Video calls. It was previously part of the regular release in KDE4,
though it wasn't well maintained due to the previous maintainer losing
interest. Eventually with the switch to KF5 ktp-call-ui was dropped.

I fixed the dependence on the old version of gstreamer, and other contributors
ported ktp-call-ui to KF5, so it would be nice to release ktp-call-ui somehow,
and it might be easiest to find if it was grouped with the other kde-telepathy
components.

However I do know of bugs that I haven't been able to figure out how to
resolve. such as it doesn't always manage to complete call setup, and the
current version hasn't really been tested by others.

Diane