Change to Mail Infrastructure - SPF and DKIM verification will now be enforced

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Tue Dec 8 16:00:29 GMT 2015

On Friday, 4 December 2015 10:56:42 CET, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> To be specific I will be enabling the following line:
>
> On-BadSignature         tempfail
>
> within the configuration of OpenDKIM on our servers.

Thanks, but that's not a full answer. What is the proposed content of the
following DNS records?

1) TXT, kde.org (for the final SPF policy)
2) TXT, _dmarc.kde.org (for *our* DMARC policy, which is an extremely
important piece of missing information)
3) TXT, default._domainkey.kde.org (and others which you intend to use)

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/