Change to Mail Infrastructure - SPF and DKIM verification will now be enforced

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:22:51 GMT 2015

> It is irrelevant what our personal preference is. The fact of life is
that there *are* mailing lists out there which perform these modifications,
and these MLs won't change their config despite changes on our side. If we
start rejecting these e-mails, well, our addresses will be unsubscribed
from these MLs

If this is about *incoming* mails, what would prevent "us" (i have no kde
address anyway) from whitelisting known mailing lists until (if ever) they
align their setups?
(technically spoken, if you modify a mail, *you* wrote it, i assume that's
why mailman has a dedicated wrapping feature)

Cheers,
Thomas