[Development] Please help me get my pending review count down

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Aug 20 23:23:52 BST 2015

On Sunday 02 August 2015 10:32:21 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> ... which makes me wonder: did I fix the problem but never gave Albert the
> patches that fixed them?

And the answer is... yes-kinda.

I had fixed the issue, but never applied it to QtDBus. By replacing QThread
with QDaemonThread, the problems went away.

Note that continuing execution on the child side of fork() was not supported
and now is TOTALLY broken. You'll deadlock.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358