Updating our tools

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kdemail.net
Sat Aug 8 15:59:49 BST 2015

Sorry to bump this old thread, but it looks like Krazy still complains
about kdelibs4 errors even if an application is now KF5 based.
For instance consider again Kanagram:
http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/kde-4.x/kdeedu/kanagram/index.html

Am I missing something? Is there another page showing KF5-related issues
for KF5-ready apps?

Cheers,
Elvis