[Development] Please help me get my pending review count down

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Sun Aug 2 12:46:02 BST 2015

Hi,

is one of the problems the misuse of QDBus in KUniqueApplication before the actual QApplication is constructed?

Would it be possible to just create in that case a temporary QCoreApplication on the stack in KUniqueApplication::start?

Kate had similar "I get stuck" problems until the QApplication was correctly constructed in all cases before the first QDBus use.

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com