Distros and QtWebEngine

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:44:41 BST 2015

On Tuesday 21 April 2015 09:39:35 Milian Wolff wrote:
[snip]
> > Yes we have, but on the main devel mailing list,
> > development at qt-project.org
> > It has been troughly discussed, the thread is actually very long.
>
> When did this take place and what is the threads subject? I seem to have
> missed it, and also can't find it in my recent mails. Sorry for that.

Fair enough. One of them starts in [0], but there was another thread in which
even Lars participated. So far I haven't been able to find it, I'll keep
trying.

[0] <http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-November/019333.html>

--
firmaware: soft cuya licencia pagas enviando un autografo
  StucKman en #grulic, irc.freenode.net

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/