Distros and QtWebEngine

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:52:28 BST 2015

These are the days I understand why I use gentoo (despite the headaches it
gives me every once in a while). No, I cannot use anything that does not
have chromium, whatever the reason may be, sorry.

Both sides are right, there is not human labour enough to maintain the
stuff, and cutting stuff's quality to keep up with the lack of labour means
delivering an inferior product nobody would really use. I cannot see any
way out of this. I'll keep building my own stuff as long as I can, but the
day there won't be any linux pc desktop any more is getting closer by the
minute. It's very much the end of an era.