Distros and QtWebEngine

Sandro Knauß knauss at kolabsys.com
Tue Apr 21 09:23:58 BST 2015

Hey,

At the moment there is a discussion in kde-core-devel, that distros won't ship
QtWebEngine (at least Debian and Fedora). And ubuntu also will follow the
decision of debian.

The only part so far, that depends on QtWebEngine in kdepim is
KSieveUi::SieveEditorWebView

it only shows links like: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5173
(some people said, that these kind of links should be easy to display with a
QText*)

Regards,

sandro

--
Am Montag, 20. April 2015, 13:28:59 schrieb Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer:

--
Sandro Knauß
Software Developer