Distros and QtWebEngine

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 20 22:19:22 BST 2015

Milian Wolff ha scritto:
> I'm not a KDE PIM maintainer, but with my KDevelop hat
> on (that uses a web view to display documentation pages, currently QtWebKit),

kio_man uses khtml (why don't you use it)? But anyway, also khtml is
deprecated. On the other side, the html for manpages is pretty basic, and we
control the generation - are we sure it can't work with QText* things?
Same thing for khelpcenter, I can fix the generated html.
I think that sometime the full blown html viewer has been abused, hence my
question.

Ciao
--
Luigi