Help please with some builds in the new jenkins-ci for KDE

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Apr 9 00:00:42 BST 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Scarlett Clark <sgclark at kubuntu.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am to the point now with my ci that I just need help with some of these
> builds. While I am learning fast,
> some of these failures are stumpers.
>
> qoauth - google leads me to believe that qt5 uses qca and not <QtCrypto> and
> that I should pass
> CONFIG += crypto to qmake. alas that did not work and it still wants
> QtCrypto. Has anyone built this
> for qt5? Can you tell me what flags I need to pass? Editing files in our
> system is not an option.

It feels weird what you are saying.
- QtCrypto is the header that qca installs, don't ask me why it's not
all called QtCrypto.
- QOAuth uses QCA, not Qt5.

Can you please show the error you are getting?

> dragon - I added kdbusaddons to the deps list but it fails mid compile at
> #include <KDBusServices> and
> I notice
>
> KF5DBusAddons
>
> is not on the find_packages list so I need to know... am I on the right
> track that adding it there will make everything happy and can I do that?, or
> someone related to the project?
Correct, just pushed the required change.

> packagekit-qt - wants a much newer version than what is available in ubuntu
> 14.10 (or even 15.04) (compile error on a function not available
> in the version we have). Thoughts? ppa maybe?
Correct, it's really old. I'd suggest talking to the Kubuntu
packagers, if what you need is an ubuntu package.

> More coming as I work all this out..
> Thanks so much for any help that you all can provide me.
> Scarlett

Thanks a lot for your work, Scarlett!!

Aleix