Moving KDots to KDE Review

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 5 13:11:05 BST 2015

Minh Ngo ha scritto:
> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to move my project [1] to KDE Reviews and receive some feedback
> to make it become a part of the KDEGames project in prospect.
>
> According to the wiki article [2] I have to contact with sysadmins and post
> this message in this mail list.

Few points from i18n point of view:
- do you plan other kdelibs4-based versions?
- related to the previous question: can you please fix the i18n branches from
projects.kde.org? If the current master is KF5-based, as it seems, and you
don't plan other kdelibs4 versions, please set trunk_kf5 to master and the
other fields to none.

Ciao
--
Luigi