Moving KDots to KDE Review

Minh Ngo nlminhtl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:12:44 BST 2015

Hi folks,

I would like to move my project [1] to KDE Reviews and receive some
feedback to make it become a part of the KDEGames project in prospect.

According to the wiki article [2] I have to contact with sysadmins and post
this message in this mail list.

KDots is a prototype of the game of dots. The purpose of the Dots game is
to catch your opponent's dots by placing your dots on the game
board where the lines cross.

Currently it has been ported to the KDE Framworks 5. It supports several
game modes and I have created a small user documentation to fit
requirements.

If you are a responsible person for this thing, could you please give some
feedback regarding to the project?

Cheers,

Minh

[1]: http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdots.git