libkface

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Tue Sep 30 02:06:07 BST 2014

Hey Tobias

Some comments about the code -

1. The code seems to be licensed under GPL. In order to make it into a
framework, it will need to be re-licensed. This library seems like an ideal
candidate for becoming a framework.

2. The copyright header seems to say "Part of the Digikam Project". You may
want to change that.

3. There is an empty TODO file

4. The coding style uses seems a little unorthdox. Could you perhaps add a
link to where one can know what style is being followed? Maybe this could
go in the README file.

5. Identity ABI - The Identity class seems to be missing a d pointer.

6. From what I understand, facial recognition is not particularly cheap.
However, the APIs appear to be blocking. What is the correct way to use
them? Spawn a new thread? Run under a QRunnable?

--
Vishesh Handa