Review Request 120363: proposal to use the NOGUI switch in CMake files to set the default value for GUIenabled

Marko Käning mk-lists-htSm2yLGOjU at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 26 06:05:09 BST 2014

Hi Thiago,

On 26 Sep 2014, at 07:01 , Thiago Macieira <thiago-RoXCvvDuEio at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> And still it needs to be studied for Qt5, unless the plan is to never
> transition to Qt 5 (which means KDE-on-Mac will stop compiling within 2
> years).

did you miss our efforts on KF5 including setting up an OSX/CI system [1]?

René has also produced patches for KF5 frameworks, which my OSX/CI system
could prove to be buildable already. :-)

So, we’re aware of it, but René is up to now focusing more on cleaning up
KDE4, since we’re not yet there with any KF5 ports on MacPorts. But we’re
getting there these days. :-D

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDEProblems/KDEMacPortsCI/Status