KF5 tab style issues

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo.pereira at free.fr
Tue Sep 16 22:10:53 BST 2014

On 09/15/2014 10:42 PM, Michal Humpula wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've encountered strange issue with the style of kf5 kdevelop tabs.
> Specifically the close button takes more space then anything else. It seems to
> be drawn by QCommonStyle class, which is inherited by KStyle.
>
> What I'm not sure, where is the bug. Is it in the
> * QCommonStyle because it draws that big close button, or
> * KStyle because it does not override close button by itself, or
> * my specific style/setup combo, which I'm not sure what it is because Qt5
> seems to choosing proper style magically by itself?
>
> As for the last one, I've seen it on at least one other machine (scummos), so
> it doesn't seems to be specific to my setup.
>
> Any hint, what should I fix, would be appreciated
>
> Cheers
> Michal
Hi,
please file a bug at https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Breeze
(component QStyle)
providing application, steps to reproduce and screenshot
tab close buttons in oxygen-demo5 (second page, and checking on the
"show tab close button" options, look good here, but again there might
be application specific issues ...

Thanks !

Hugo