Severe behavioural change regressions in release branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 17:24:23 GMT 2014

Hi guys, what's the status of this?

As far as i can see it's still unresolved since kcoreaddons is installing much
fewer headers than it used to

http://build.kde.org/job/kcoreaddons_master_qt5/153/console
  vs
http://build.kde.org/job/kcoreaddons_master_qt5/152/console

Do you think it's a valid case to autotest?

Cheers,
  Albert

El Divendres, 24 d'octubre de 2014, a les 19:23:42, Ben Boeckel va escriure: