SDDM-KCM In Review

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Oct 8 23:56:47 BST 2014

David,

I cloned the git repo here, and built it and installed it next to my
other kf5 stuff. (The README still mentions kde4-config, that probably
should be updated btw).
It runs ok here, but doesn't work :) Maybe I need to symlink some auth
file or dbus file or something, but the kcm's save() method isn't even
getting called when I change something and hit apply or ok (and no
sddm.conf is generated either) I think before it gets merged/moved to
kde/workspace it should probably work at least (feel free to point out
my errors in installing if that would make it work fine, not sure).

BR,
Jeremy