SDDM-KCM In Review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 6 22:48:19 BST 2014

El Dissabte, 4 d'octubre de 2014, a les 22:38:30, David Edmundson va escriure:
> Hey all,
>
> I want to merge SDDM-KCM [1] into Plasma for 5.2. It's in kdereview now
> starting the mandatory review period.
>
> It's a config module for configuring SDDM, the Display Manager. Mostly
> themes and autologin, plus some misc options.

You do have a KAboutData in src/sddmkcm.cpp you do nothing with and also leak.

There is no COPYING file (not sure if this one is mandatory or not, ask
Riddell)

The README looks outdated to me.

The qml file doesn't have a copyright header.

Cheers,
  Albert