SDDM-KCM In Review
david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 21:38:30 BST 2014
I want to merge SDDM-KCM  into Plasma for 5.2. It's in kdereview now
starting the mandatory review period.
It's a config module for configuring SDDM, the Display Manager. Mostly
themes and autologin, plus some misc options.
The final destination will be workspace.
- I wrote a KCM for LightDM in Playground
- This was forked and changed to work on SDDM in Github
- We switched to SDDM as the recommended DM for Plasma
- We want a KCM to configure it
- It's easier (for translations especially) if we put the KCM back our
- Upstream are happy for this to happen 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-core-devel