ThreadWeaver: using QObject's as Jobs

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Nov 24 00:57:14 GMT 2014

Hey All, esp. Mirko.

Could you please document, e.g. by adding another example, on how one is
supposed to use Job classes that are QObjects, i.e. have signals/slots? There
is this strange QObjectDecorator thingy which I don't quite get, it looks like
its supposed to add some signals to another job. But what if my job already is
a QObject, since it has its own signals that it emits when data is received?
Can I inherit from QObjectDecorator and pass "this" as the JobInterface
*decoratee?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff