KDE-CI IRC meeting - Your possible KDE contributions in non-C++

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sat Nov 22 21:02:53 GMT 2014

Hi Mario,

thanks for organizing this!

> Prospective agenda for the IRC meeting:
> - Ben: Short introduction to KDE CI
> - Everybody: Short introduction incl. their skills and wishes for KDE CI
> - Ben: What needs to be changed
> - Everybody: Work on a roadmap and distribute work till next meeting
> - Everybody: Determine date for the next IRC meeting

I could give a short presentation about my OSX/CI system and describe where
I'd need support. Hey, we should go through our list of topics for the IRC
meetings, which we created months ago! :-)

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: I already see that Jeremy has a shifted time-slot wrt me. I'll have
      to check whether I can make it 3pm my time some day. The bigger problem
      will be to synchronize with Ben...