decoration.h | [was: Review Request for KDecoration]

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:27:00 GMT 2014

On Mittwoch, 12. November 2014 08:19:54 CEST, Martin Gräßlin wrote:

> My thought was that it's going to be
> * rect for top
> * rect for left
> * rect for right
> * rect for bottom
>
> leaving out the center element. Thus a QRegion to render it in one go.

My thought was that we'd generate a buffer for each segment, open a painter on it and pass that down to the decoration (to avoid allocating a huuuuge buffer for virtually no content)

Otherwise this makes little sense (the painting would not be clipped nor has to be and the deco knows the regions it needs to paint anyway)

Cheers,
Thomas