KXStitch moved to KDE Review
steve.allewell at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:06:13 BST 2014
The application KXStitch was recently imported to KDE Playground under
the KDE Incubator process having previously been hosted on Sourceforge.
KXStitch is a cross stitch pattern creator, although it has been used
for other needle work crafts as well. It is a stable and mature
application having been in development for a number of years and has had
several stable releases.
An initial wiki entry has been created.
Having fulfilled the incubation criteria, KXStitch has now been moved to
KDE Review with the aim of eventually moving to Extragear/Graphics if
the review is approved.
To cover the requirements for submission:
* A Docbook manual is included in the source. Yuri Chornoivan has been
making some changes to reorganise the manual folder, fix some typos and
* No libraries are supplied and no apidox is included.
* There are no krazy issues reported at EBN
(not sure if this will move with the move to KDE Review)
* No specific usability tests have been done, but KXStitch is being used
by 100's if not 1000's of users (estimated from downloads) with few
problems being reported bug or usability wise.
* There are no obvious performance problems identified at this time.
* KXStitch is completely translatable and a number of translations
already exist. Albert Astals Cid has moved these to i10n.
Please review the KXStitch application and let me know what needs
attention to reach an acceptable position.
More information about the kde-core-devel