Tests still failing in 4.13

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 00:42:01 BST 2014

Hello people, at the moment we have various 4.13 projects failing.

Since we promised a while ago to not release without failing tests we have
10 days until tagging to fix the tests or we'll have to delay the release.

If you need some environment to be running, it'd be good if your test could
bring it up automagically, if not please talk with Ben I'm sure he'll
be more than happy to try to help you in providing you that environment.

I am also open to be convinced that the test is right and that it's unfixable
to run correctly on jenkins, but make sure you are really convincing if you
resort to that ;-)

Gwenview (2 failing tests)
 http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/gwenview_stable/196/testReport/

kde-runtime (3 failing tests)