KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w13
ervin at kde.org
Tue Mar 25 15:37:59 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 13 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, apol, arichardson, mgraesslin,
notmart, PovAddict, tosky and myself.
* Beta1 will be tagged on Friday (so no big code moves in frameworks or SIC
will be allowed after friday);
* Some people will work on runtime splitting now, so please make sure
everything in this list is correct:
* afiestas plans to remove some interfaces from solid before friday;
* he's also working on kde-runtime splitting (see announcement above, please
review the list);
* agateau has worked on kf5 l10n support;
* he posted a patch for ECM to support qt translations:
* he also posted matching changes for l10n-kde4 on the kde-i18n-doc list;
* he submitted a patch to doxygen to get rid of the related pages, waiting on
new doxygen release;
* alexmerry worked on the kde4 references cleanup task, he found more than
expected and help is *urgently* welcome:
* he also removed some kde3 stuff and did some kservice/kded/kdeinit fixes;
* he also points out a bunch of KDE5 TODOs related to API that should be
looked at before friday or discarded;
* apol made sure kde-runtime is building now and will work on the splitting;
* he urges everyone to look at the frameworks related runtime bits;
* he also did some reviews;
* arichardson posted patches to fix kcoreaddons unit tests;
* he also has to figure out if we want to support platform without
* last but not least he's about to post patches to get kio compiling on
windows (at which point everything except kde4support should work on windows);
* mgraesslin removed some unused feature from kwindowsystem;
* notmart moved the imports in kdeclarative;
* tosky discovered an issue in kdoctools preventing kio_help use thanks to
* he also got a pending patch for kdoctools on windows:
* PovAddict implemented KUser::faceIconPath on windows;
* he also has some pending windows build fixes;
* ervin has been mostly reviewing.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel