What to test for 4.13?

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:29:52 GMT 2014

Hi,

The first beta of our applications and platform 4.13 is out. There are some
major changes, the introduction of Baloo being first and foremost among them.

But there is more. We (the promo team) would like to write an article to ask
our community to help test this release and we'd appreciate it if you could
tell us WHAT exactly could use some extra testing!

The more specific you make it, the better it is, of course. Help us help our
users help you ;-)

Hugs,
J & the promonimals