Kronometer now in KDE Review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jun 20 21:14:08 BST 2014

El Dimecres, 18 de juny de 2014, a les 18:50:12, David Faure va escriure:
> On Wednesday 18 June 2014 16:27:43 Elvis Angelaccio wrote:
> > Hello,
> > in the last two months this thread has not been updated, so I assume that
> > the Kronometer UI is ok.
> > What is still not clear is whether to move Kronometer in extragear-utils
> > or
> > kdeutils and until this decision is not reached I can't file a sysadmin
> > request to exit from kdereview.
> >
> > At the moment, in this thread there is one "vote" for extragear-utils by
> > Albert and one for kdeutils by David.
> > There is another thread in kde-utils-devel list where there is another
> > vote
> > for extragear-utils:
> > https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-utils-devel/2014-April/001110.html
>
> I don't mind either way, it makes very little difference in the end
> ("sudo zypper install kronometer", done)
>
> In fact the real question is what do *you* want:

No, that has never been the real question. It is a balance between what you
want and what the community feels is "relevant". We've rejected various
projects in the "main" modules because we felt they were too "use case
specific".

Cheers,
  Albert