Kronometer now in KDE Review

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kdemail.net
Wed Jun 18 15:27:43 BST 2014

Hello,
in the last two months this thread has not been updated, so I assume that
the Kronometer UI is ok.
What is still not clear is whether to move Kronometer in extragear-utils or
kdeutils and until this decision is not reached I can't file a sysadmin
request to exit from kdereview.

At the moment, in this thread there is one "vote" for extragear-utils by
Albert and one for kdeutils by David.
There is another thread in kde-utils-devel list where there is another vote
for extragear-utils:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-utils-devel/2014-April/001110.html

I'll wait for the final decision.

Best regards,