Kronometer now in KDE Review

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 17:50:12 BST 2014

On Wednesday 18 June 2014 16:27:43 Elvis Angelaccio wrote:
> Hello,
> in the last two months this thread has not been updated, so I assume that
> the Kronometer UI is ok.
> What is still not clear is whether to move Kronometer in extragear-utils or
> kdeutils and until this decision is not reached I can't file a sysadmin
> request to exit from kdereview.
>
> At the moment, in this thread there is one "vote" for extragear-utils by
> Albert and one for kdeutils by David.
> There is another thread in kde-utils-devel list where there is another vote
> for extragear-utils:
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-utils-devel/2014-April/001110.html

I don't mind either way, it makes very little difference in the end
("sudo zypper install kronometer", done)

In fact the real question is what do *you* want: do you want it released
automatically as part of the KDE SC, or do you want to make your own releases
(more work for you, but you control when it's released).

Working on KDE Frameworks 5