kdecore-ktimezonestest broken

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Wed Jun 4 09:19:23 BST 2014

On Tue, June 3, 2014 11:31 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimecres, 4 de juny de 2014, a les 00:27:45, Albert Astals Cid va
> escriure:
>> Hi, David, this commit to kdelibs
>>  http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kdelibs_stable/1089/changes
>> broke the ktimezonetests
>>  http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kdelibs_stable/1089/
>>
>> Can you please fix them urgently before Thursday. Otherwise we'll either
>> have to delay the release or revert your fix.
>
> I'm pretty sure that commit is also the culprit for this failure in
> testicaltimezones in kdepimlibs
>
> http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kdepimlibs_stable/888/testReport/

Hi Albert,

The commit didn't break ktimezonetests - its fail was already present
before the commit. I'll be investigating the testicaltimezones fail
tonight and hope to get it fixed. If I have time, I'll try looking at the
ktimezonetests fail too, although it seems a relatively unimportant issue.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Jarvie.