KDE Review: Move LabPlot to extragear.

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Thu Feb 13 10:32:42 GMT 2014

Hey

I've just taken a cursory glance. Some things that I noticed -

1. The recommended mailing list is sourceforge - Do you want to move to KDE?
I'm not sure if this is required by the manifesto or not. We do enforce the
usage of "kde-infrastructure"

2. AUTHORS - Do you really need to obfuscate the email addresses? Anyone can
easily fetch them from the copyright headers or git logs.

3. You're using qt4_wrap_cpp in your CMakeLists.txt, how about using automoc?
You can do that auto-magically by including kde4 defaults in your CMakeLists -

include(KDE4Defaults)

4. kdefrontend/History.h -> It has a class Project; declaration before the
include file. Was this intentional?

5. You're calling kde4_update_iconcache() in the src/CMakeLists.txt file, not
the icons/CMakeLists.txt file? Both options work out fine.

6. You have an admin/README.svn file. Perhaps that is now out of date?

Also, whoa! That's a lot of code. I'll look more into the actual code later.

--
Vishesh Handa