KDE Review: Move LabPlot to extragear.

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Tue Feb 11 20:32:29 GMT 2014

Hi all,

couple of days ago LabPlot-project [1] decided to move to KDE and to become a
part of KDE Edu and to collaborate closer with people involved in other
projects on KDE Edu [2]. After almost four years of development we had the
first stable release shortly [3] and the first bug fix release.

The repository is currently placed at [4]. Documentation is still missing and
there're couple of issues reported by krazy (mostly related to i18n). We're
already working on them.

I would like to request a review of the project and to move, if accepted, to
extragear.

Best regards
Alexander

[1] http://labplot.sourceforge.net/