KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w7
ervin at kde.org
Tue Feb 11 15:50:11 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 6 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, apol, dfaure, dgilo, krake,
mgraesslin, Riddell, teo, tosky and myself.
* Alpha 1 still not published;
* Please make sure if you got some tasks that it's status is up to date:
(especially relevant for agateau, alexmerry and valir);
* We need to push toward completion for the "in progress" tasks;
* afiestas got greenlight from valir to push his first patch into kwallet;
* he'll also ask for reviews on the pam module;
* he's going to discuss the kwallet vs ksecretservices plans with teo and
* agateau is done with the README files;
* he also wrote the framework documentation policy;
* he's almost done with having the dependency diagrams on api.kde.org;
* alexmerry is moving some kimgio stuff into Qt but will miss the 5.3 freeze;
* he also did a bit of reviewing, he has a few requests waiting;
* he'd like to see more people browsing though the kdeframeworks group on
reviewboard (very important job);
* apol split krunner from plasma-framework;
* he's also been working on kde-runtime splitting to the mix;
* dfaure packed up alpha 1;
* he also added kactivities and plasma-framework;
* the packagers reported success except for plasma-framework (investigation
* krake succeeded in porting ki18n to QtScript which will make it tier 1 once
the patch is in;
* mgraesslin made sure kwindowsystem builds without x11;
* thanks to our awesome sysadmins we have a build variation for that case;
* he's also testing apps over wayland and fixing problems as he finds them;
* he also fixed Qt for 5.3 so that the wayland platform backend uses our
* Riddell has to discuss entry.desktop in language packs with l10n people;
* he's also rewriting the kdeoptions man page;
* teo found out that ksecretsservice needs some love;
* he also ported it to kf5;
* tosky delayed some of his changes because of alpha 1 unclear status;
* dgilo is cleaning up kcompletion, two reviews pending.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel