libkgeomap

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sun Dec 21 18:39:27 GMT 2014

Am Sonntag 21 Dezember 2014, 19:27:48 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Hmmmm, i understand you're the only user at the moment, but how is
>
> ********
> libkgeomap is a wrapper between marble for local map, OpenStreetMap,
> and GoogleMaps, to display geolocated items place over a world map.
>
> A widget is provided, and collection of tools to process :
>
> - Reverse Geocoding,
> - Tracks management,
> - Selection over map to process searches.
> *********
>
> Photo Management related?

We use it to display the location(s) where (a) photo(s) has/have been taken.
It helps tagging photos, and later, you can "simply" see that place when
viewing a photo.

It's not strictly related to photo management, as it can display any
coordinates. But that's what we (Digikam, kipi-plugins and KPhotoAlbum) use it
for.

Tobias

Ps: Technically, there are at least two users ;-)