libkgeomap

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 18:27:48 GMT 2014

El Diumenge, 21 de desembre de 2014, a les 18:25:53, Gilles Caulier va
escriure:
> If kdegraphics/libs is possible, it will be the best, because all
> other Photo Management shared libs are already in this module
> (libkipi, libkdcraw, libkexiv2, libkface, etc...).

Hmmmm, i understand you're the only user at the moment, but how is

********
libkgeomap is a wrapper between marble for local map, OpenStreetMap,
and GoogleMaps, to display geolocated items place over a world map.

A widget is provided, and collection of tools to process :

- Reverse Geocoding,
- Tracks management,
- Selection over map to process searches.
*********

Photo Management related?

Cheers,
  Albert