[Kde-pim] Problems with infrastructure

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Tue Dec 16 10:28:51 GMT 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 22:25:37 CEST, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> That creates the situation that "we
> either all switch and have uniformity or we don't and then we end up with
> reviewborad+gerrit" (Albert Astals Cid), which to me sounds a lot like
> blackmail (of course not by Albert, he's just the messenger).

I do not see anything wrong with using two different tools if the community
cannot agree on using a single one. Yup, if there was consensus, it would
be great to do it in a unified way, but that consensus apparently isn't
here now.

I fail to see how is this any attempt at blackmailing.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/