Fwd: Re: [Kde-pim] Problems with infrastructure

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Mon Dec 15 10:38:29 GMT 2014

Jan Kundrát wrote:

>> - Apache Allura
> Also, loading a list of commits took tens of second at the time I tried it
> :(.

IIRC, I think Allura was just proposed once or twice, without much follow up
(but I'm the least knowledgeable person here. ;)

[kallithea]
> able to find two of them in total in their repos. I don't think that it's
> a particularly well-tested feature, then. One was from June, the other
> from October 2014.

If that's the case, that leaves phabricator yet to be tested. Both Gogs and
Gitbucket (from my previous mail) should support PRs (I haven't been able to
test them, as they run on public-yet-private instances).

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter