[Kde-pim] Problems with infrastructure

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Dec 15 01:58:27 GMT 2014

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> It also puts the discussion about a possible switch to gerrit in a weird
> situaion since we either all switch and have uniformity or we don't and
> then we end up with reviewborad+gerrit :/

Or we just stop the Gerrit experiment in the core KDE projects as a failure
(it was always made clear that it is only an experiment and can be ended at
any moment), and kick out Trojit√° from KDE if Jan absolutely wants to use
Gerrit. (It's not even a KF5 or kdelibs application, but a Qt-only one.)
Then he can use whatever tools he wants. Problem solved.

        Kevin Kofler