[Kde-pim] Problems with infrastructure

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 21:44:39 GMT 2014

El Divendres, 12 de desembre de 2014, a les 01:16:14, Jan Kundrát va escriure:
> On Thursday, 11 December 2014 23:20:59 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > You need to understand understand though that changing patch
> > review systems is
> > not your decision to take (nor mine), we need to have a general
> > agreement/consensus when changing systems as important.
>
> Changing systems is not what I propose, though. What I'm arguing for is
> empowering the individual projects to be able to choose tools which work
> well for them.

That is something bad, where you see empowering i see needless fragmentation.
We need to move together otherwise things will get harder and harder to
maitain.

> That's very different from saying "whole KDE should just
> switch to Gerrit", and I'm not proposing that. Some people have made
> themselves clear that no change is going to happen, and I can live with
> that.

Where was that discussed? Which people is that?

Cheers,
  Albert