KAccounts move into extragear/base

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Dec 9 23:43:34 GMT 2014

El Dimecres, 3 de desembre de 2014, a les 16:50:09, Martin Klapetek va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to move the KAccounts project out of playground into
> extragear/base (with a stop in kdereview), more precisely the repositories
> kaccounts-integration, kaccounts-providers and signon-kwallet-extension
> (all at kde: ).
>
> KAccounts is the continuation of WebAccounts/KDE Accounts/Accounts project
> started by Alex Fiestas. It's a suite of kded module, kcm module, a support
> library and some plugins to provide a one single central place to set up
> any kinds of accounts, build on top of Accounts-SSO project [1]. This will
> be used as the only way to set up KDE Telepathy accounts in its frameworks
> version and is intended to handle PIM/Akonadi accounts as well (currently
> it's tested on the Facebook resource and I need to talk with the PIM team
> about how it will fit into the new Akonadi rewrite). Adding new account
> types is easy, it's just a matter of two XML files and a UI plugin.

I'm missing some documentation in the .h files you install from lib.

Also it seems
private Q_SLOTS:
    void getCredentials();
could go into the d pointer via the Q_PRIVATE_SLOT magic?

> KAccounts-providers is only a data repository, it contains the various XML
> files needed for some basic accounts like Google and Facebook.
>
> Signon-kwallet-extension is a plugin for signond (the upstream daemon) to
> store secretes in kwallet.

Maybe the construct/destruct qDebugs you can turn into qcDebugs? Or plain
remove them?

Cheers,
  Albert