code guideline

Rodrigo Bonifacio rbonifacio123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:41:21 BST 2014

Dear all, I am conducting a survey about the use of exception handling
constructs in C++. I would really appreciate if you could contribute
to this research by answering a few questions on the subject.

The survey is available on-line:

https://pt.surveymonkey.com/s/exceptionHandling

All the best,

Rodrigo.