Scripting/Extensions BoF at Akademy?

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed Aug 13 06:05:02 BST 2014

On Saturday, 2014-08-09, 17:34:04, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I'd like to ask if there is any interest of having a BoF around the topic of
> script language based extensions for KDE applications.

I've added the BoF to the timetable for Monday, but we can still easily change
that if anyone can't make it then.

https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2014/Monday#Room_1_-_8_September

We should probably also start a wiki page for the agenda and link it from
there. I can probably do that tomorrow if nobody beats me to it :)

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring