Kronometer now in KDE Review

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:28:17 BST 2014

On Mittwoch, 23. April 2014 13:17:02 CEST, Elvis Angelaccio wrote:

> I don't understand. Since there are only numbers I think that your point is
> already accomplished.
Nope.
To get monospace glyphs for sure, you must select a monospace font - otherwise you're going by luck.

> At least on my system
;-)

> Have you found a particular font that doesn't look this way?
Hundreds - it's pretty common and the more "exotic" the fonts get (script), the more obvious this becomes, but you may try Fontin [1], Bitstream Handel Gothic [2], Adobe Jenson or Linotype Frutiger (latter are commercial fonts, no link - sorry. I can send you screenshots of the fonts though and some resellers will likely provide some as well) for some "reasonable" choices.
In addition, the hinter and font size/weight can have impact.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] http://www.exljbris.com/fontin.html
[2] http://fontpark.net/de/schriftart/handel-gothic-bt/#
    Please don't ask me whether that's a legal offer.