Need someone to review a patch for Gwenview

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Fri Sep 6 16:15:54 BST 2013

Hi,

I have a review request for Gwenview which I would like to get included in
4.11.2, but Gwenview does not have a very big developer community so I am
afraid it won't get reviewed in time: it already missed the 4.11.1 deadline
and I had to ask for a revert of the kdelibs patch mentioned in the review.

It would be awesome if one of you could have a look at it. It is here:

	https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/112061/

The code is a bit messy so it's OK if you do not have the time to fully
understand it, I am mainly looking at catching regressions.

I have a plan to get this unit-tested in 4.12, but it requires to much
refactoring for 4.11.

Aurélien