kde review kartesio

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 27 17:30:56 GMT 2013

El Dijous, 9 de maig de 2013, a les 18:06:16, LucaTringali va escriure:
> Hello,I have been working on Kartesio, a program for calculating best fit
> curves with experimental points. I think it is ready to be moved in the KDE
> Edu main repo now, so I'm asking your approval.I followed the guidelines
> (http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle) and Kartesio is
> actually in KDE
> review:https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/kartesioFor any
> question, ask me. Luca Tringali

Hi Luca, have you worked on addressing the points raised in the comments you
were made?

Also I am wondering if kdeedu is really the place for this app, I understand
it's a very useful application for science/laboratory situations, but is that
really something a student would use?

Cheers,
  Albert