KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2013-w41
ervin at kde.org
Tue Oct 8 16:09:04 BST 2013
This is the minutes of the Week 41 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, apol, jpwhiting, mck182, sebas, shadeslayer,
teo, vHanda, wojtask9 and myself.
* If you didn't read my email on stop the line events yet go read it now;
* Don't ignore build.kde.org, fixing the build should always have top
priority (kdelibs-frameworks and plasma-framework should always be green);
* Try to not break the build in the first place, take measures like clean
build before pushes;
* afiestas finished moving some frameworks to tier 3;
* he's working on kded at the moment;
* agateau has finished the kf5 cmake template;
* kconfigwidgets moved to tier 3;
* fixed kcookiejartest (you get a cookie then);
* working on improvements for KMessageBox code;
* apol is splitting kinit;
* he's also making sure all modules find their packages properly;
* he'll also soon prepare kjsembed;
* jpwhiting is working on knewstuff;
* mck182 moved kprintutils and kdesu;
* he's looking at ktimezoned;
* sebas is removing kde4support uses in plasma-framework;
* he's also porting away from kde4support in kde-workspace;
* regularly build fixing;
* systemtray work is in progress;
* libdbusmenu-qt cmake work too;
* shadeslayer is working on QErrorMessage;
* he's also working on KDialogJobUiDelegate queueing;
* he's also trying to remove KTextEditSpellInterface;
* teo is waiting on dfaure's kfile changes to wrap up KEncodingFileDialog
* in the meantime he's porting kscmserver
* vHanda is fixing up kross to get it in the frameworks regular form;
* he's also removing the nepomuk dependencies from kde4support;
* wojtask9 is still working on the dependency graph generator, should publish
* ervin is just trying to have a green build.kde.org again... still some
tests aren't run with "make test" for some reason...
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
Sponsored by KDAB to work on KDE Frameworks
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel