Moving Plasma Media Center to extragear

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Mon May 13 15:48:43 BST 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for the points, we have fixed everything you mentioned. For the
d-pointer and SONAME issues, I understand we should be more vigilant from
now on and take care of these things. While the mistake in the first
release is undoable, I think its better we fix things right now, as we
don't really have more than a couple of people using the libs outside
mediacenter.
In a summary, we've added d-pointers wherever there is a public header and
updated SONAME so the release 1.1 will have 1.1 set as SONAME.

Also, the krazy issues are fixed as well, alongwith support for translation
with lot of help :)

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)