R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: kde review kartesio

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sat May 11 13:37:06 BST 2013

Ooops: I thought I already corrected this problem, for some reason I did not
upload to git this correction. On my system the build goes fine also with that
line, but I decide to remove it because it can cause problems with other
compiler configurations (on mine I just get a wrining, on other systems it is
an error).
I corrected the line, anyway just commenting it should be fine: this line is
not needed, and it presence does not affect the running of the program.
I read that you have commented this line, so you should now be able to run
Kartesio. To try it, you can load the file "parabola.kartesio" which is on the
git repo.

Luca Tringali